Atkinson White Partnership are a firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Darlington, County Durham.
The Directors, Neil White and Simon Atkinson, have over 50 years industry experience between them, and they together with an administration team led by Deborah White, look after the interests of clients both locally and from across the wider UK, offering a full and comprehensive financial planning service to individuals and companies alike.
Areas include all aspects of:
- Pension Planning: Pre and post retirement planning, including advice on SIPPs, SSAS, Income Drawdown, Annuity Purchase
- Investment Planning: Unit Trusts, Investment Bonds, Investment Trusts, VCTs.
- Inheritance Tax Planning: Through the use of Wills and Trusts.
- General Tax Planning: Mitigation of income and capital gains tax.
- Protection: Life/Critical Illness Assurance for family and keyman and share protection for businesses.
The company was formed by Neil White and Simon Atkinson in January 2007 with the aim of getting back to the basic principles of Financial Services, namely to provide good quality independent financial advice to clients in a personable and friendly manner. In our dealings with clients we try to avoid the use of jargon and express our advice and recommendations in plain English as far as that is possible.
We see it as a vital part of any financial planning process to work closely with our clients and their other professional advisers, such as Accountants and Solicitors, to create a coherent and integrated financial strategy. We see our role as being integral to a client achieving their long term financial goals.
With the majority of our new enquiries being referrals from existing clients, we feel this bears testimony to our approach.
The Atkinson White Partnership Knowledge Centre has been designed to provide our clients with access to our personal finance magazines and financial guides which are packed full of informative and relevant financial news.READ MORE